I am 29! Shock, horror and a major WTF moment. Where did the time go?
Have I achieved everything I wanted to? Uhm, no! And I am not all that concerned.
Reflecting on the last year I have learnt that I am ok just the way I am. No need to change and no need to be someone I am not. I have tried to change but I always end up being me 🙂
There are a few things I would like to do before my 30th birthday, so here are just a few:
1. Learn to crochet
2. Climb Table Mountain
3. Roadtrip with girlfriends and drink as much wine as possible 🙂
4. Run a half marathon. Time doesn’t bother me, as long as I finish it
5. Forgiving (Grudges ages you)
6. Learn how to apply eyeliner, correctly. Seriously I struggle with this
7. Find the perfect red lipstick
8. Accept that not all people will like me and this is fine. I don’t like everyone so I can’t expect them all to like me
I spend my birthday with 2 good friends, eating butter chicken, laughing and chatting the night away.
All in all I am quite happy with the cupcakes I ate and all the laughs that we had 🙂